VUV PIONA+ Analysis
This high-speed gasoline PIONA analyzer is compliant with ASTM D8071. It supports simultaneous analysis of PIONA compounds, specific oxygenated compounds, and BTEX in gasoline, and can quickly analyze samples within 30 minutes by classifying compounds based on VUV absorption spectra. The simple system configuration provides broad applicability, including analyzing other petroleum products.
- Comprehensive gasoline measurements determining bulk PIONA and specific oxygenate and BTEX compound content.
- Provides a lot of information in a fast, robust measurement.
- Relatively simple instrumentation, setup, and analysis procedures.
- Complies to method ASTM D8071
* The VUV detector VGA-100 is a product of VUV ANALYTICS, INC.
Fuel analysis simplified
Hydrocarbon mix chromatogram. Inset shows how VUV Analyze identifies peaks by compound class based on their spectral response.
The VGA-100 significantly simplifies PIONA compound analysis in finished gasoline. The VUV absorption spectra demonstrate obvious class similarities, allowing for simplified compound class separation.
ASTM D8071 provides equivalent PIONA compound information that would otherwise require the use of multiple ASTM methods with complex setups and instrumentation. ASTM D8071 can be substituted for these methods.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.